Mr Home Inspector really strives to deliver a complete inspection experience when delivering our high level of service. We want only the best home inspectors and we are quite particular on who we let become a Mr Home Inspector as each inspector is a representative of Mr Home Inspector and our brand.
Our home inspectors currently have all reached RHI status through CAHPI, you’ll be surrounded by a wealth of knowledge which we will help build you up to be successful in your chosen career. We are a team and each member is essential to not just maintaining our company but growing.
All of Mr Home Inspectors have not just the education and courses backing them in their career but also the practical experience of working in the construction industry. We are looking for individuals that have both the technical expertise but also the people skills so they can communicate effectively the inspection reports to our clients.
What we’re looking for in a Mr Home Inspector:
- Career minded inspectors with a dedication to lifelong learning about home inspections.
- Pay complete attention to our client service motto. While being well groomed, wearing company uniforms, keeping company vehicle presentable. Maintaining good etiquette on site while inspecting properties and meeting clients, sellers, and realtors.
- Valid BC Driver’s license with a clean Drivers Abstract.
- Have all of your reports reviewed on a daily basis and being open to constructive feedback regarding inspecting and report writing.
- Maintain 80 hours of educational training every 2 years
- Use computer software and associated technologies.
Well… Now How Can You Be a Mr Home Inspector?
Contact Daniel Fedosenko directly at 604-837-3603 or Email and he will walk you through your options and give you the necessary info.